About the Claremont Aquatic Centre
**Please note the Claremont Aquatic Centre Carpark will be closed from Monday 27 August to Friday 31 August 2018 for maintenance. Alternative carpark spaces are available along Davies Rd and Stirling Rd.**
Claremont Aquatic Centre is situated at 12 Davies Road, Claremont. The outdoor centre is open all year round. The pools are naturally heated through a geothermal heating system. This heating method is the most environmentally friendly way of heating and saves 330 tonnes of greenhouse gases each year. The artesian water comes out of the ground at 43 degrees celsius and heats the pool water up to 28 degrees throughout the winter months.
Claremont Aquatic Centre is an accredited St John SAFE facility.
The Claremont Aquatic Centre Cafe is currently closed. A new cafe with improved facilities and a new menu will be opening soon! Watch this space!
Fees & Charges
|Child (15 years and under)
|Senior / Pension Card
||Children 3 years and under free
with adult admission
The aquatic centre includes:
- 8 lane 50 metre pool
- Diving pool
- 7 lane 25 metre pool
- Toddlers pool
With free wi-fi, a cafe and a beautiful picnic area it is
a great place for the family to enjoy.
For a Booking Form for pool facilities, including costs please click here.
To view the 2018 schedule for swimming carnivals and in-term lessons, click here
Pool Supervision Guidelines
It is required that an adult 16 years or older must accompany children under 5 years of age while in the water.
Adults supervising children under 5 years of age shall pay an admission fee; you cannot enter as a spectator.
Children under 10 years of age must be supervised by a person 16 years or older at all times.
A swimming child should never leave your sight.
- The Town operates a Smoke, Alcohol and Drug free centre.
- Glass containers are banned.
- Running or pushing anywhere in the Centre is not allowed.
- No diving or jumping into shallow water.
- Abusive or offensive language is not tolerated.
- Food and drink are not to be consumed in or near the pools.
- No bombing or rough play in the pools or on pool deck.
- Bicycles are to be kept outside the centre.
- Appropriate bathing attire must be worn at all times in the Centre.
- Babies must wear swim nappies whilst in the water.
- Please follow the direction of pool staff.
- The Duty Manager reserves the right to deny access or ask a person to leave at any time if the behaviour of the person is deemed antisocial or interferes with the enjoyment of others using the Centre.
Dive Pool Rules
- Dive boards are open to the public only when a Lifeguard is supervising the boards.
- Children under 5 years of age are not permitted on the dive boards.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 9 must be supervised by a person 16 years or over at all times on the 1 metre dive board.
- Only one person on the diving board & ladder at a time.
- A maximum of two (2) bounces of the diving board.
- Absolutely no horseplay in the area or on dive boards.
- No running off the boards.
- No diving until the area is clear.
- Please take extra care on windy and busy days to avoid injury.
- Do not enter the dive pool from poolside when the diving boards are in use.