Development Approval for a mixed-use development at 1 Airlie Street, Claremont was granted by the Metro Inner-North Joint Development Assessment Panel on 14 July 2020. Blackburne are the developers and the development is known as “The Grove”
Start date: July 2020
End date: Mid 2024
Status: In progress
Address: 1 Airlie Street, Claremont WA 6010
- Six distinct buildings comprising a single storey resident’s wellness centre and five intertwined buildings containing the apartments and commercial tenancies, as described below:
- Building 1 - five storey building to the south-west
- Building 2 - seven storey building to the north-west fronting Stirling Highway
- Building 3 - four storey building to the north-east
- Building 4 - eight storey tower on top of Building 3 (total of 12 storeys) to the east
- Building 5 - 10 storey tower on top of Building 2 (including roof amenities) totalling 17 storeys fronting Stirling Highway.
- Ancillary land uses at ground level including café, provedore (shop) and wellness/health centre and home care services office.
- Lower ground and basement car parking.
- Public Open Space and community facilities including toy library, children’s playground and home care services office.
The construction timeframe for this developement is approximately 24 months, with construction being finalised in the second half of 2023.
For further information on this project please contact: