The Claremont Community Funding Program provides financial assistance to groups and individuals who aim to benefit the Town by encouraging social activity, vibrancy, community participation, and sustainability within Claremont.
Who we can support
We can assist:
- Community groups and services
- Charitable organisations
- Social enterprises
As our community grants are about benefiting the Claremont community, unfortunately we're unable to assist groups or individuals that are:
We usually award small grants of up to $5,000 depending on the project and benefits to the community.
We will consider grants above this amount for larger-scale initiatives that demonstrate an ongoing benefit to a significant portion the community.
How to apply
To apply for a community grant:
- Complete the community funding application form
- Return the form, with any attachments, to the Town of Claremont by email, post or in person, marked for the attention of the Community Development team
Hints and tips for applying
Our funding program can be competitive. To increase your chances of success, we recommend that you:
- Demonstrate a clear benefit specifically aimed at the Claremont community
- Support your application with quotes or receipts from any third-party suppliers
- Apply in good time - allow up to four weeks between applying and being informed of our decision
- Contact us if you're unsure whether your initiative meets our criteria
Night-Time Activation Grants Are Now Live
Captivating entertainment, delicious food and drink, and a thriving arts and culture scene! Be a part of the vision for a vibrant nightlife in Claremont.
The Town of Claremont will soon be launching a grants program for businesses in Claremont to invigorate, inspire, collaborate, and deliver exciting night-time offerings. All projects that provide social, cultural, and economic benefits to the town after 6pm will be considered.
To register your interest for this exciting grants program please email email@example.com