||Claremont Town Centre
||Contact the Town on 9285 4300
|Time:||06 Oct 2021 10:00 AM - 07 Oct 2021 3:00 PM|
Dress up as your favourite fairy-tale character and bring the family to Claremont these school holidays to wander the magical Fairy-tale Trail through the Claremont Town Centre.
Begin the Fairy-tale Trail at Toyworld Claremont, collect your trail map from the Fairy Queen, stamp and start your journey. Follow the instructions on your map and be amazed by the wonder of fairy-tale characters, activities, and giveaways.
- Fairy Queen Wishes @ Toyworld
- Questing courtyard with noble knight training and games zone @Fika Swedish Kitchen
- Pirate cove with a pirate and his gold edible treasure@ Advantage Pharmacy Claremont
- Rainbow Road and the roaming unicorn @the Claremont Quarter
- Glitter Grove with a mermaid and treasures @ The Athlete's Foot Claremont
- Be-witching willows, a sensory play zone @ Avion Way
- Creative castle and a snow queen @ Claremont Community Hub and Library
- Fairy tale fields @ Claremont Quarter Square - Present your completed maps to collect a magical lucky dip, have a turn on the bouncy castle, do some arts and crafts or face painting.
There’s also something for the parents. Complete the details on the map to go into the draw to win a major prize of:
- $200 voucher for Claremont Quarter
- $100 voucher for The Athlete's Foot Claremont
- $100 voucher for Zoo Products
- $100 voucher for Bantu Fashion Boutique (to use on anything over $300)
- $80 Pirate jigsaw puzzle supplied by Toyworld Claremont
- A hamper with special Swedish products and coffee vouchers supplied by Fika Swedish Kitchen
- Advantage Pharmacy - Sleeping Beauty gift pack (containing lots of special goodies to help with sleeping peacefully)
An extra special fairy-tale gift
The trail starts at Claremont Toyworld, 47 Bay View Terrace from 10am to 3pm on Wednesday 6 October and Thursday 7 October.
Before you leave the fairy-tale fields colour in your favourite fairy-tale friend for your chance to win a Freedom Fairies Party valued at $550.
Thank you to the Freedom Fairies for helping create such a magical trail.