The Capital Works Program has been developed to meet anticipated community infrastructure needs and the future development of the Town to align with the strategic plan, driven by population growth, requirements of the community and asset management. These works include footpath replacement, traffic management treatments and road re-sheeting works among other minor capital works.
The Towns 2016-2017 budget is currently in the process of being approved, which the upcoming projects will be updated on the website before the beginning of the new financial year on 1 July 2016.
For any queries of proposed upcoming projects please contact the Town by clicking here
To report a problem
Roads signs line markings and traffic signals are serviced by Main Roads WA.
- ROAD SIGNS - To report a problem with a Road Sign please lodge the problem with Main Roads WA here.
- INFRASTRUCTURE - To report a problem with the Town’s Roads, Paths, Drainage, or Street Name & Parking Signs or any other Infrastructure. To provide details to the Town click here
- STREETLIGHTS - To report a problem with Streetlights please lodge the problem with Western Power click here, unless in the Town Centre (Bayvew Terrace, St Quentins Ave, Freshwater Close, The Cedus and Shenton Place then click here
- SEWER or MAINS WATER - To report a problem with Sewer or Mains Water please lodge the problem with Watercorp click here.
- To view our street sweeping maintenance schedule click here.
- For permit applications to temporarily obstruct road, verge, footpath or parking bays click here
- Click here for private and council owned right of way information.
- CROSSOVER MAINTENANCE is the responsibility of the owner of the adjacent property with the exception of bitumen crossovers constructed prior to January 2016 which the Town will maintain. Please click here for the Town’s Policy Manual for more information. For all new developments, new crossovers or when making changes to please click here.